Size: 15"h x 11"w x 6"d
• Lightweight, roomy backpack fits all ages
• Extra-thick backpack straps, with sternum strap to keep load close to your back
• Roomy main compartment with sturdy double-pull zipper
• Two small flat pockets on front
• Machine washable & water resistant
• 100% made in USA by Tough Traveler, known for superior quality bags since 1970
Select the Zero-Waste color option and your bag will be made out of an assortment of fabric that would otherwise go to waste. Colors are random, but just note on your order if there are colors you love or ones you want to avoid - we'll select one that suits you!
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted by the talented artisans in our factory in Schenectady, NY. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (even decades!). Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
About our materials: Our materials are almost exclusively made in the USA. We use high-quality American-made YKK zippers. Our primary fabrics are:
Cordura: A heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon with a canvas-like texture. Extraordinarily durable. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Packcloth: A slightly lighter-weight (but still very durable) 400 denier nylon with a smooth texture. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Diamond ripstop: Similar to packcloth, but with a high sheen and a diamond weave pattern. Extra water-resistant. Machine washable.