SIZE: 14"h x 10"w x 10"d
• A smallish backpack, with simple web straps and a unique front pocket
• Front pocket closes with Velcro flap, and expands from flat to quite large!
• Adjustable web backpack straps
• Grab handle at top
• Reversible reflective stripe on front
• Double zipper pulls on main pocket
• Washable & water resistant.
• 100% made in USA by Tough Traveler, quality bag-maker since 1970
Optional: Two side water bottle pockets (note: bottle pocket color may vary)
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted by the talented artisans in our factory in Schenectady, NY. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (even decades!). Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
About our materials: Our materials are almost exclusively made in the USA. We use high-quality American-made YKK zippers. Our primary fabrics are:
Cordura: A heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon with a canvas-like texture. Extraordinarily durable. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Packcloth: A slightly lighter-weight (but still very durable) 400 denier nylon with a smooth texture. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Diamond ripstop: Similar to packcloth, but with a high sheen and a diamond weave pattern. Extra water-resistant. Machine washable.
We Also Recommend
Got one for each of my daughters for Christmas. They love them.