PALMINO DOG PERCH BACKPACK (Up to 20 lbs)
Based on our famous Tough Traveler child carrier backpacks, designed for wonderful comfort since 1983. Tough Traveler understands and executes backpack comfort - for people & for dogs!
FEATURES FOR YOUR DOG:
• Flat foam bottom allows your dog to sit in a more natural position, similar to sitting on a firm arm-chair with front paws on the edge of the arm.
• Five-point safety harness holds the dog in the carrier securely, and clips to collar or dog's harness
• High padded sides with cut away front, allowing your dog to rest his feet on the edge, and see out fully
FEATURES FOR YOU:
• Adjustable torso height for a perfect fit: Shoulder harness adjusts quickly for excellence in comfort, to provide a custom back length.
• Control straps fine-tune load distribution between your shoulders and hips, again for comfort.
• Sternum strap distributes the load - for comfort again! - and eliminates under-the-arm pressure.
• 1/2" thick padded shoulder straps & 4" wide hip belt have sturdy foam to cushion load and absorb shock.
• Mesh back band provides cool back support
• Detachable underseat storage duffel, big enough for sweater, dog dish, treats, and other useful items, maybe even your dog's sweater!
• Tubular aluminum loading stand opens out for stability, folds back when in use.
- A true technical hiking-quality backpack with our great suspension system, supportive frame, load-control & sternum straps, and other features so you can be comfortable while carrying your dog. We've been pack makers since 1970, and our backpacks have been to Everest and back!
- Allows most dogs to sit in a more comfortable "armchair" position instead of being squeezed into a sack or forced to sit in a vertical posture.
- The only framed dog carrier backpack that is made in USA. We design and manufacture with superior workmanship and quality materials for comfort, convenience, and durability.
- The Palmino is a mid-sized, lightweight dog carrier, designed to fit dogs up to 20 lbs. We have seven sizes, so please review the specifications for best fit for you and your dog. For personal assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-468-6844. We will help you find the right fit!
- Please see the comments and photos other customers have sent us to see the pack in action in the real world!
SEE ALL SIZES:
Very well made, highly adjustable. Fred loves our adventures!
Worth Every Penny
We purchased the pack for our little Abby who is 16.5 years old. Though Abby loves to walk and hike she usually tires around 1.5 miles in. We had tried a number of other carrying solutions with no luck but the tough traveler did the trick. We recently took a week long trip where we were hiking every day and Abby was so comfortable she fell asleep several times. Would recommend this pack every to anyone!