FILLY/KID CARRIER DOG PERCH BACKPACK (Up to 25 lbs)
Based on our famous Tough Traveler child carrier backpacks, designed for wonderful comfort since 1983. Tough Traveler understands and executes backpack comfort - for people & for dogs!
FEATURES FOR YOUR DOG:
FEATURES FOR YOU:
"Basil is enjoying trouble free travel now. Thanks Tough Traveler!" - Michael Carter, UK
Photo courtesy Michael Carter
"I recently purchased the Kid Carrier...and Dog Perch. I absolutely love the entire set. (And so does my dog.).... Thanks for making such a great product!"- Marge Tretter
Available in two versions: the "Kid Carrier" with standard padding, and the "Filly" with extra-thick, 1" padding in the (human) waistbelt, shoulder straps, and lower back area. Select the "Kid Carrier" for medium usage and light hiking. Select the "Filly" if you plan to do all-day hikes, if you hike on rough terrain, or if you prefer extra back padding in your technical backpack!
- A true technical hiking-quality backpack with our great suspension system, supportive frame, load-control & sternum straps, and other features so you can be comfortable while carrying your dog. We've been pack makers since 1970, and our backpacks have been to Everest and back!
- Allows most dogs to sit in a more comfortable "armchair" position instead of being squeezed into a sack or forced to sit in a vertical posture.
- The only framed dog carrier backpack that is made in USA. We design and manufacture with superior workmanship and quality materials for comfort, convenience, and durability.
- The Dog Perch comes in seven sizes for the best fit for you and your dog, so please check the specs and sizing to find the best option. For personal assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-468-6844. We will help you find the right fit!
- Please see the comments and photos other customers have sent us to see the pack in action in the real world!
We Also Recommend
The one to buy!
This dog backpack is absolutely the one to buy if anyone has a dog that needs to be carried! It is pricey compared to other kinds but it is exceptionally well made and is the most comfortable, natural way to carry your furry friend. It sits perfectly on my body to balance the weight and my dog loves the comfortable riding position she is in. Thank you for bringing this to the doggie world!
Happy camper in the backpack - pooch loves his pouch!
My dog loves it! I tried another model from another manufacturer that wasn't stable enough for me or my dog, so returned it. I needed something I could easily get him into and with stable waist bands and support for me. I'm 5'5, female, 134 libs and my pooch is 25 lbs. With him on my back its a good workout for hikes. We are both happy campers. :-) Thanks so much!
So far so good
We haven’t had a chance to use it yet but it looks like it should work. We’ll probably add some padding for our old pup. Looks well made and I love the majority of the weight going to my hips.