Features of All Tough Traveler Products:
- Made in USA since 1970, in our factory in Schenectady NY, with a focus on quality, sustainable & ethical manufacturing.
- Made of premium materials including 1000 denier Cordura, 400 d. packcloth, YKK zippers, and other USA-made materials
- Washable & water-resistant (anything without a frame is machine washable)
- We ship within one business day to anywhere in the world, with a 30-day return period for any reason
- Warranty covers any damage due to defect in the materials or manufacture without time limit. Zippers are guaranteed for one year.
Main Compartment: 19" x 16" x 9"
Lower Compartment: 9" x 16" x 9"
Front (Large) Pocket: 14" x 12" x 2.5"
Front (Small) Pocket: 12.5" x 11.5" x .5"
Approx. 3600 cu" / 59 liters
Weight: 3.75 lbs
• For adults 5'4" - 6'4"
• Load stabilizer straps at top and at hip-belt
• Dual vertical, parallel, flat aluminum stays
• Full suspension features, including adjustable sternum strap
• Main bag compartment has full hatch opening upper, with dual quick-release side compression straps
• Copious lower compartment, with full zip opening, and dual vertical compression straps. Easily holds a winter sleeping bag in a compression stuff sack, or any 3-season bag in a non-compression sack
• Huge front pocket, with smaller 'slash' type flat pocket. Main pocket has clam-shell opening, for easier access. Holds any hydration bladder.
• One tool-loop (ice axe carrier)
• 4-way lash tabs on top of pack, 6-slot lash tabs high on sides, for attaching option side pockets (pair).
• Up to 45 lbs conservative load limit
• Aimed at multi-day users, who have pared every ounce from their load, but need large volume, for extended trips.
• Packcloth material, reinforced with Cordura in high-wear areas.