Features of All Tough Traveler Products:
- Made in USA since 1970, in our factory in Schenectady NY, with a focus on quality, sustainable & ethical manufacturing.
- Made of premium materials including 1000 denier Cordura, 400 d. packcloth, YKK zippers, and other USA-made materials
- Washable & water-resistant (anything without a frame is machine washable)
- We ship within one business day to anywhere in the world, with a 30-day return period for any reason
- Warranty covers any damage due to defect in the materials or manufacture without time limit. Zippers are guaranteed for one year.
OUR BEST DAYPACK FOR COMFORT!
SIZE Large: 23"x12"x9", Fits Adults 5'3" - 6'3", Capacity: 2,800 cu"
SIZE Medium: 18.5"x11.5"x9.5", Fits Teens - Adults 5'10", Capacity: 2,200 cu."
SIZE Small: 16"x9.5"x8.5", Fits 6yrs-5'2", Capacity: 1,300 cu." **
SIZE X-Small: 16"x9.5"x8.5", Fits 5-11 years, Capacity: 1,120 cu."**
MATERIAL: 400 Denier Packcloth
• Unique ergonomic pack for students and day hikers - takes weight of heavy books off shoulders and upper back
• Control straps fine tune load distribution between your shoulders and hips.
• Mini internal frame takes the strain of heavy books off your upper back.
• Sternum strap distributes the load across the breastplate and pulls the shoulder straps closer together, eliminating under-the-arm pressure.
• Shoulder pads have thick, sturdy foam to cushion load and shock.
• Mesh-covered padded back provides back comfort and ventilation.
• Adjustable back height allows precise fitting to body size.
• Padded waistbelt hugs body and aids support system.
• Large main pocket
• Drawstring and hood closure to main pocket allows easy access.
• Two small pockets on front hold pencils and other small essentials.
• Two mesh side water bottle pockets
• Zippered bottom pocket with double mesh front when ventilation is needed to keep damp items from getting musty.
• Compression straps tighten to keep load from shifting when bag is not full.
**Small & X-Small sizes do not have bottom pocket or adjustable-height backs
April 15, 2013
It has all the finest back-country features in a school-oriented pack. This is also GREAT for travel: my dad used one for a cross-country trip. He's in his '80s, and it was a breeze! It was the first time he ever wore a pack, and he said it was so much better than any other way of doing a carry-on.
The pack, when properly put on, can feel nearly weightless, in my own experience. And I have packed A LOT in mine. Heavy stuff.
Be careful that no one steals your pack, because they might! It's really, really good.