Features of All Tough Traveler Products:
- Made in USA since 1970, in our factory in Schenectady NY, with a focus on quality, sustainable & ethical manufacturing.
- Made of premium materials including 1000 denier Cordura, 400 d. packcloth, YKK zippers, and other USA-made materials
- Washable & water-resistant (anything without a frame is machine washable)
- We ship within one business day to anywhere in the world, with a 30-day return period for any reason
- Warranty covers any damage due to defect in the materials or manufacture without time limit. Zippers are guaranteed for one year.
"On our longest day, we packed nearly 9 miles... and the girls did beautifully. What impressed me most about the packs [Campers] was that neither girl complained about sore shoulders or necks. You've designed a great pack!" - Barbara-Sue Nelson, Alaska
Note: Photo shows the Camper on the two smaller children, and our larger backpack, the Ranger, on the larger child.
SIZE: 21" x 12" x 8.5" 2200 cu. in. (including hood)•Fits children approximately 5 yrs - 10 yrs, and slim adults from 3'6" to 5'2" (slim)
•Control straps to fine-tune load distribution between shoulders and hips.
•Padded shoulder straps, back pad and lumbar pad.
•Hip belt compressors make it fit excellently
•Sternum strap distributes the load across the breastplate and pulls the shoulder straps together, eliminating under-the-arm pressure
•Contoured 3-piece Cordura®-covered hip belt combines 1/2" of high-strength, distortion-reducing foam with 1/4" open-cell foam
•Side compressors to tighten load
•4 side lash tabs
• Hood pocket: 10.5" x 5" x 2"
• Small front pocket
•Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
•Made of Packcloth