DOG PERCH BACKPACK
Specially designed for dogs, and based on our famous Tough Traveler child carriers. Known for wonderful comfort since 1983. Tough Traveler understands backpack comfort - for people & for dogs!
- A true technical hiking-quality backpack with our great suspension system, supportive frame, load-control & sternum straps, and other features so you can be comfortable while carrying your dog. We've been pack makers since 1970, and our backpacks have been to Everest and back!
- Fits pets up to 35 lb (depending on body shape and size), and allows most dogs to sit in a more comfortable "armchair" position instead of being squeezed into a sack or forced to sit in a vertical posture.
- The only framed dog carrier backpack that is made in USA. We design and manufacture with superior workmanship and quality materials for comfort, convenience, and durability.
- Comes in seven sizes for the best fit for you and your dog, so please check the specs and sizing to find the best option. For personal assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-468-6844. We will help you find the right fit!
- Check out the comments and photos other customers have sent us to see the pack in action in the real world!
SEE PRODUCT SPECS AND DETAILS - ALL SIZES:
- MUSTANG (up to 35 lbs; larger body size)
- STALLION (up to 30 lbs; larger body size)
- FILLY / KID CARRIER (up to 28 lbs)
- PALMINO (up to 20 lbs)
- MONTANA (up to 15 lbs)
- COLT (up to 10 lbs)
- DOUBLE-DECKER (up to 8 lbs)
"Our dogs are 11 and 12 years old, and need a little help on those long day hikes. We tried [the Dog Perch Backpack] out...at Grayson Highlands in SW VA. This worked perfect! The dogs loved it and one of them fell asleep while we were hiking." Erick Allen, Hendersonville, NC.
Worth every penny.
Great product delivered in timely manner
Now we can go farther!
My dog is now 10 yrs old getting white and refuses to walk far at all. We got this to take him to more places with us since they both travel with us always. They both love it. I need to get a 2nd one .
Love love my dog backpack!!!
The backpack is super comfortable for both the dog and me. We have been out in the snow, freezing temps and enjoying winter in northern Maine. Really hesitated on spending the money but well worth it. Thanks for your help measuring and finding the perfect size for Sunny.
It’s pretty great once you figure out where the harness goes, how the straps work, and how to load up the doggie without help from someone else. I wish it were easier to load in and go. Then I’d use it more regularly.