CLOUDSPLITTER Ultra-Light Large Hiking Backpack
Designed for comfort and large capacity; aimed at multi-day users, who have pared every ounce from their load, but need large volume, for extended trips!
Size: 28"h x 16"w x 9"d
Front (Large) Pocket: 14" x 12" x 2.5"
Front (Small) Pocket: 12.5" x 11.5" x .5"
Approx. 3600 cu" / 59 liters
Weight: 3.75 lbs
• For adults 5'4" - 6'4"
• Load stabilizer straps at top and at hip-belt
• Dual vertical, parallel, flat aluminum stays for excellent suspension
• Full suspension features also include adjustable sternum strap and adjustable positioning of backpack straps
• Main bag compartment has full hatch opening upper, with dual quick-release side compression straps
• Large lower compartment, with full zip opening, and dual vertical compression straps. Holds a winter sleeping bag in a compression stuff sack, or any 3-season bag in a non-compression sack
• Huge front pocket, with smaller 'slash' type flat pocket. Main pocket has clam-shell opening, for easier access. Holds any hydration bladder.
• One tool-loop (ice axe carrier)
• 4-way lash tabs on top of pack, 6-slot lash tabs high on sides, for attaching side pockets
• Up to 45 lbs conservative load limit
• Packcloth or Diamond Ripstop material, reinforced with Cordura in high-wear areas.
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also focused on "sustainability" since the 1990s. Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
We Also Recommend
This was a special purchase for our teenage grandson. He loves it.