SIZE: 15"w x 5"h x 3"d
• This large fanny pack is wide but not tall, allowing you to carry lots of stuff without inhibiting motion or getting in your way
• Single main pocket, with full-length YKK zipper
• Adjustable-length waistbelt with quick release buckle, for an exact fit
• Interior pocket with elastic top, good for cell phone, etc.
• Machine washable & water resistant
• Full width reflective stripe for visibility & safety
• Made in USA by Tough Traveler, manufacturer of quality bags since 1970
• Select our "Zero Waste" color option! Each bag is made out of fabric scraps that would otherwise be discarded. Colors are random, but just note on your order if there are colors you love or ones you want to avoid - we'll select one that suits you!
The Trailblazer makes for an excellent day hike companion, a mountain biking gear pack with room for a light jacket, bottles and goggles, or a trail runner's waist pack with room for headlamp, goggles, nutrition, and spare socks. Minimalist design with excellent weight distribution, the Trailblazer will become your go-to excursion companion.
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also focused on "sustainability" since the 1990s. Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!