Features of All Tough Traveler Products:
- Made in USA since 1970, in our factory in Schenectady NY, with a focus on quality, sustainable & ethical manufacturing.
- Made of premium materials including 1000 denier Cordura, 400 d. packcloth, YKK zippers, and other USA-made materials
- Washable & water-resistant (anything without a frame is machine washable)
- We ship within one business day to anywhere in the world, with a 30-day return period for any reason
- Warranty covers any damage due to defect in the materials or manufacture without time limit. Zippers are guaranteed for one year.
SIZE: 16"h x 12"w x 6"d (1100 cu. in.)
SIZE (TALL): 20"h x 12"w x 6"d (1400 cu. in.)
MATERIAL: 400 Denier Packcloth
•This tapered backpack narrows in all 3 dimensions to present a slim profile
• Great for school, work & biking
• Foam-padded back increases stability and keeps your back comfortable
• Provides extra back support with a sternum (chest) strap to ease shoulder strain
• Sturdy, comfortable foam padded backpack straps
• Web waistbelt
• Large flat front pocket is ideal for a hydration pack, or for storing small items
• Machine washable. Water-resistant.
• 100% Made in USA
Optional: Padded e-book/tablet pocket - choose when selecting color
"I just bought one of your Odyssey backpacks to add to my Tough Traveler collection, which I took on its first day hike today at Blakely State park in southern Alabama.... When I lifted the bag up to put it on I was worried with how heavy I had loaded it. Once I got it on, it suddenly seemed lighter for some reason. I had my girlfriend try on the fully loaded pack and she noticed the same thing. Something about the way it sits against the small of my back must make the pack feel lighter. We hiked 4 miles to our lunch site and the pack was very comfortable and balanced feeling the entire way. Thank you so much for such a wonderful pack as well as all of my other bags. I'm so glad that your bags are still made in the USA and such good quality....
Mike Kovach, Pensacola Florida