BIG STICK BAG (Drumslinger)
Size: 17"h x 7"w x 2"d
• Comfortable to wear and exceptionally well organized so you can find things you need quickly.
• Sticks are stowed away in zippered pockets, and can be moved to open pockets when you're playing.
• Bag is completely reversible, an innovation that lets you fold (and zip) it inside-out, making it convenient to hang anywhere on the kit.
• Pockets for charts and contracts, plus zippered pockets for wallet, car keys, etc.
• Carry handle, a detachable shoulder strap, and a tough Cordura® outer shell.
• Also great for penny whistles, recorders & other small wind instruments.
Made in the USA of durable 1,000 d. Cordura, has been used worldwide by gigging percussionists/drummers for over 30 years
"...I finally wore out my first 'Big Stick Bag' after 10 years of use on the road! I would endorse your products anytime!" - Derek Brown, Portland, OR
|"I just wanted to write a long overdue letter to express my sincere thanks for an amazing product. I bought my Big Stick Bag in 1990 and whether I was at home or on the road playing for 20 people or 20,000 my bag has been hanging right at my side. I recommend it to everyone I talk to and I am forever grateful to everyone at Tough Traveler."
Matthew Middleton, Akron, OH
We Also Recommend
I bought my first ToughTraveller stick bag May 16, 1990. Through 31 years of travel (and abuse) I realized in 08/21 that I would need another one! Do I bought another one; I’m good til 2052 I guess…