Size: 12"h x 14"w x 3"d
• A sturdy, open top-tote perfect for grocery shopping
• Made with heavy-duty materials and quality workmanship
• Web straps go all the way around the bag for support
• Available in nylon or vinyl
• Manufactured in the USA with a focus on sustainable practices and low waste. Will last for decades, replacing thousands of disposable plastic bags.
• Made in Schenectady, NY by Tough Traveler, quality bag makers since 1970
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted by the talented artisans in our factory in Schenectady, NY. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (even decades!). Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
About our materials: Our materials are almost exclusively made in the USA. We use high-quality American-made YKK zippers. Our primary fabrics are:
Cordura: A heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon with a canvas-like texture. Extraordinarily durable. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Packcloth: A slightly lighter-weight (but still very durable) 400 denier nylon with a smooth texture. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Diamond ripstop: Similar to packcloth, but with a high sheen and a diamond weave pattern. Extra water-resistant. Machine washable.