This medium-sized TECH POUCH is an ideal organizer, ideal for tool-users, birders, naturalists, artists EMTs and more. Perfect for a wide array of applications.
Dimensions: 8"h x 6"w x 1.5"d
Weight: 8 oz
• Designed to carry a variety of small items.
• Main pocket and front organizer section, with two layers of pockets divided into four individual sections.
• Large belt loop closes with sturdy snaps, allowing quick application and removal without having to remove belt. Fits over belt up to 4" wide.
• Attachment points for a shoulder strap on the back
• Material: heavy-duty 1000 d. Cordura with YKK zippers
• 100% Made in the USA by Tough Traveler, NY bag makers since 1970
Typically ships in one business day. Expedited & international shipping available.
Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
Modify Tech Pouches
Dear Tough Traveler I last wrote to you in 2009. Thank you for the 2021 job modifying two more EMS pouches. My needs evolved a bit over time though I still use a wheelchair and the basic idea is the same: I keep my important stuff tucked away under my seat, not affecting my center of gravity. Many “wheelchair pouches” hang off the back, or in front of my legs. They annoyingly bounce and swing and mess with center of gravity. I also like to know my items are hidden away unless I want them. My Tough Traveler pouches are quickly removable to use on another wheelchair or for,say, a TSA inspection. (That did happen twice, once to board a plane and once just in the airport.) My old pouches worked hard, one is at least from the mid-80’s. I brought in my battered old pouches for reference to modify new ones. They work better than the old ones and look great too! In you showroom I also found a cell phone pouch, something that did not even exist the last time I bought pouches. I have enjoyed working with you for decades now.