Dimensions: 16"h x 10.5"w x 4.5"d
Capacity: 12 liters
Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Fully-padded camera section separated from upper section with foam-padded 'lid'
- No external access directly to camera section
- Padded backpack straps
- Camera section has four small organizer pockets for accessories
- Converts to a shoulder bag. Backpack straps tuck into back pocket. Shoulder strap is removable.
- Flat open pockets for accessories and notes.
- Material: 1000 d. Cordura
- 100% made in USA by Tough Traveler, quality bag-maker since 1970!
Typically ships in one business day. Expedited & international shipping available.
Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
I was hesitant to get this bag because I was not sure how this camera bag differed from a normal backpack. I wanted something in between those hideous camera bags with 90 different compartments specifically for camera stuff and almost no space for anything else. This bag is absolutely perfect. It has a padded area at the bottom that can be separated with a padded piece that can be velcroed into place. Effectively making the bag have 2 separate sections. In the bottom compartment I can EASILY fit 2 lenses in domke wraps, along with another pouch I have in one of the pockets that has batteries/memory cards/ cleaning stuff. I then close that compartment with the padded velcro piece can put my Nikon Z6 with a battery grip and a 70-300mm lens attached on top of those lenses. This bag must be magic because on the outside it looks small but somehow it can hold everything I would need and more for a day of shooting. It also looks fantastic, I love the badging on it! Only thing I have a complaint about or would change would be to add slightly more heavy duty zippers, but other than that it's a fantastic camera backpack that doesn't look like a camera backpack