TOUCOM Computer Backpack
SIZE: 17"h x 12.5"w x 8"d
One of our most popular styles!
• Great computer backpack with two main compartments. Rear compartment has foam padding to protect even large laptops. Front compartment holds lots of additional items.
• The rear compartment has a small, elasticized internal pocket towards the top for easy access to small items like pens, phone, etc.
• Padded shoulder straps with 1/2" thick foam for extra comfort
• Four cinch straps with quick-release buckles on the sides
• Two pockets on front; one deep and one smaller
• Material: 1000 d. Cordura, with YKK zippers
• Washable & water-resistant
• 100% Made in USA by Tough Traveler, known for durable bags since 1970
Optional: Mesh Water-Bottle Pockets on both sides
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also focused on "sustainability" since the 1990s. Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
We Also Recommend
My daughter loves it. She keeps all her books, googles & laptop in this backpack. This will last her through high school & college. You won’t be disappointed.
This is my first purchase from tough traveler I am not paid or given any discounts for this review. I am a gear head I bring my pack everywhere I work outside all day every day. I decided to give up all foreign made gear this year so I was looking for pack made in USA this pack has exceeded my expectations. I love it my wife and kids are tired of me telling them how awesome it is lol. Great size Confort and toughness you will not be disappointed.
Solid business traveler backpack
Already took it to UK, Ireland and Sweden and a few US trips and it’s performed well. Big enough for business items and clothing if a short trip. Well built and no visible damage from traveling.
Designed for a larger laptop
I couldn't be happier with the overall build quality of the product. It feels rugged and will no doubt last for years. I only have is that the internal elastic bands that are supposed to hold the laptop in place are spaced too far apart to wrap around my laptop, which at 13.5" is on the smaller of average size. As a result, the bottom half of my laptop is well-secured, but the top is flopping around in the pocket a bit.
Best pack I’ve ever had, I knew it would be.