SIDEKICK Waist Pack
SIZE: 9"w x 8"h x 3.75"d
• A lightweight, sturdy waist pack with a deep-bottomed main compartment, sized to accommodate a wallet, sunglasses, reading glasses, small papers, etc.
• Long, easy-to-adjust waist-belt, with side release buckle attachment, fits up to 46" waist
• Flat zippered pocket on front ideal for keys, notes, etc.
• Full-width flat open pocket on back
• Heavy-duty nylon packcloth material
• Machine washable & water resistant
• Made in USA by Tough Traveler, high-quality NY bag makers since 1970
We Also Recommend
Everything I wanted it to be
The waist pouch was everything I wanted it to be. It has a roomy main pouch and room for extras in the second pouch.
Size and functionality works as planned. I ordered two, and the zippers are different. On one, the two access zippers open/close in same direction. On other, they open/close in opposite directions (strange to use).
Hi Joseph, Thank you for sharing what happened! I'm so sorry the zipper on the teal pack is going in the wrong direction. We'll send you a replacement pack - please send the defective one back to us in the same envelope!
Good materials and construction.
Great. I’m an old customer. They don’t wear out; but I decided I needed a new one anyway. I sometimes sling it over my shoulder for walking. You guys are family so maybe I’m prejudiced—but I’m sure this waist wallet is a necessity for most anyone.
Great little pack
My last tough traveler waist pack is still in use. It is probably over 20 years old. I walk every day with a pack. I can fit a small umbrella in the new pack. I love it.