SIZE: 9"w x 5"h x 3.5"d
• The fanny pack is back, and this is one of our most popular styles!
• Long, easily-adjustable belt, with quick-release buckle to customize an exact fit
• Main pocket zipper is full-width, for best access, with lockable double pulls
• Small zippered pocket on front
• Durable packcloth nylon fabric, with YKK zippers
• Machine washable & water resistant
• 100% made in USA by Tough Traveler, known for quality bags since 1970
• For an even more sustainable option, select our "Zero Waste" color. Each bag is made out of fabric scraps that would otherwise be discarded. Each one will be a delightful surprise!
OPTIONAL: Mesh water-bottle pocket on side of belt
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also focused on "sustainability" since the 1990s. Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
We Also Recommend
Holds a lot of stuff, attractive and handy
I love my hip pack. I wear it cycling. It fits my phone, a wallet, a pen, snacks, and my bike lights as well as some other doo-dads. I zip hair ties and hand sanitizer into the small pocket in front. I chose zero waste (made from fabric scraps) and I love how bright and funky it is. As usual, I'm proud to buy American-made products instead of cheaper imported brands.
Holly was great! Cool multi colored waist pack.Love it!
Great product love the color and traditional style of pack but I feel like it should have a more heavy duty strap. I love and miss New York. Love made in USA products. Thank you