TRI-ZIP One-Bag Carry-On
SIZE (REGULAR): 20"w x 13"h x 9"d
SIZE (SMALL): 18"w x 11"h x 9"d
Weight: 3.5 lbs.
• Three compartments, all with side-wall padding, to keep your clothing and personal items organized and neat
• Full-size flat front pocket for small items such as tickets & passport, etc.
• First main compartment has padded section for laptop computer, files, important items, etc. This will also fit a completely removable laptop case - use your own, or visit our laptop inserts.
• Large rear section features cinch straps to hold your clothes down and keep them from shifting during travel.
• Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap, and with carry-handles with leather handgrip.
• Converts to a backpack! The thick padded backpack straps tuck away in a zippered pocket when not needed.
• Supportive stays in back & removable waistbelt strap for carrying comfort when used as a backpack
• 100% Made in USA by Tough Traveler, makers of high-end bags since 1970
• Machine Washable & water-resistant
As Recommended in Ski Magazine, Kiplinger's Magazine, & OneBag.com
Our most popular suitcase is ideal for anyone who likes to pack light and compactly - and especially great for business travelers! With a layout that has been recommended in major publications such as Kiplinger's Magazine, quality workmanship & materials, and an amazingly comfortable & versatile carrying system, this is the best carry-on on the market!
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted by the talented artisans in our factory in Schenectady, NY. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (even decades!). Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
About our materials: Our materials are almost exclusively made in the USA. We use high-quality American-made YKK zippers. Our primary fabrics are:
Cordura: A heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon with a canvas-like texture. Extraordinarily durable. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Packcloth: A slightly lighter-weight (but still very durable) 400 denier nylon with a smooth texture. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Diamond ripstop: Similar to packcloth, but with a high sheen and a diamond weave pattern. Extra water-resistant. Machine washable.