SUPER CAY Ergonomic Backpack
Size (Regular): 18"h x 13"w x 6"d (c.1,400 cu")
Size (Tall): 22"h x 12"w x 6"d (c.1,700 cu")
• Back-friendly school backpack joins the style and convenience of an every-day backpack with the weight-control technology of a hiking backpack to take the burden off your shoulders like magic!
• Two large main compartments to hold even the biggest text books and binders
• Load-control straps fine tune load distribution between your shoulders and hips.
• Lightweight "mini" internal frame takes the strain of heavy books off your upper back.
• Sternum strap distributes the load across the breastplate and pulls the shoulder straps closer together, eliminating under-the-arm pressure.
• Shoulder straps have sturdy 1/2" thick foam to cushion load and shock.
• Mesh-covered, foam-padded back provides back comfort.
• Unpadded waistbelt aids support system.
• Two front organizer pockets hold pencils and other small essentials.
• Mesh water bottle pockets on both sides
• Machine washable & water-resistant
• Made of 1000 denier Cordura with YKK zippers
• 100% Made in USA by Tough Traveler, makers of high-quality bags in upstate New York since 1970
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted by the talented artisans in our factory in Schenectady, NY. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (even decades!). Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
About our materials: Our materials are almost exclusively made in the USA. We use high-quality American-made YKK zippers. Our primary fabrics are:
Cordura: A heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon with a canvas-like texture. Extraordinarily durable. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Packcloth: A slightly lighter-weight (but still very durable) 400 denier nylon with a smooth texture. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Diamond ripstop: Similar to packcloth, but with a high sheen and a diamond weave pattern. Extra water-resistant. Machine washable.
Well constructed backpack!
Easy to order, arrived quickly, incredible strong, comforatble and secure,, considerable space within the pack....with all mu stuff I still have room to fill!
I bought this backpack for my husband many years ago because he has some back and shoulder problems. (The interior frame helps.) The first one lasted for many years and through all kinds of use. It was a no brainer to replace it with another one just like it!