Perfect Travel or About-Town Shoulder Bag
"This system worked so beautifully in Europe that I have abandoned any other purse when I travel..."
-- Mary Jane Koenig, Erie, Pennsylvania
- This shoulder bag features a number of organizable pockets.
- ,Vertical configuration makes it hang compactly against your body, either cross-body or one-shoulder.
- Single main zippered compartment, with internal organizer pockets on the interior walls.
- Good-sized zippered pocket on front perfect for phone, camera, or guide book.
- Select colors have an additional small mesh open pocket on front pocket!
- Full-length flat zippered pocket & 1/2-length flat open pocket on back.
- Adjustable shoulder strap helps distribute weight across your shoulder.
- Machine washable. Water resistant.
- 100% USA Made
OPTIONAL: Simple web straps on the back so you can carry as a backpack.
"I wanted you to know how much I appreciated my purchase of the Wayfarer bag last year. I used this bag as my purse in my travels in France and Italy. I used it for carrying both my...digital camera[s], my umbrella, my flight information, car keys, my passport, my money, my cell phone, my euros, my American money, charge cards, drivers license, Kleenex, lipstick, hand sanitizer, medication, hairbrush, lipstick, pens, pencils, small notebook, and two pair of reading glasses. All items were completely organized. ... My traveling companions were amazed at how much I was able to carry conveniently and safely. Because of the inside and outside zippers, all of the contents were secure....
I also wanted to mention how helpful the man who answered the phone at Tough Traveler was when I was wondering what purse/bag to purchase. Thank you so much for a sturdy, well crafted bag that will last forever!"
Mary Jane Koenig
Why choose a Tough Traveler bag?
Our bags are handmade in Upstate New York, where we've been making great luggage, backpacks & other bags since 1970. They are well-made and durable, with unique designs & high-quality material.
"I acquired [a Tough Traveler duffel] in 1985-6?, it has flown almost a million miles, sailed for several years' worth of days and is still in use nearly every week for packing and traveling. ....... Thank you for the most amazing piece of luggage I own." - Peter Corsi, Richmond, CA
See what other customers have to say!