SIZE: 6"w x 14"h x 3"d
Weight: 7 oz
- A one-shoulder "street style" cross-body bag, popular for bike riding, city walking, light nature hikes, and great for 'around town!'
- One main pocket, with a front zippered pocket, and an open front pocket
- Can be carried either as a backpack, or across your front or side
- Made of sturdy, lightweight nylon Packcloth or heavy-duty 1000 d. Cordura
- Perfect for carrying a few items such as water, wallet, keys, hat, small book, etc.
- Machine washable. Water resistant
- 100% USA Made
Optional: Two web backpack straps instead of sling strap
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also focused on "sustainability" since the 1990s. Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
We Also Recommend
Great. Perfectly meets my needs whether short hike or going into the city for the day. Perfect size, comfortable. Water, wallet, phone and other items. Small exterior, secured pocket for transit card and lots of other pockets in addition to the main pocket.