An incredibly organizable EMT Bag, perfect for drugs, intubation supplies, and other necessary small items. Lots of pockets, dividers, elastic holders, and padding to keep your stuff neat, protected, findable, and compactly packed.
Main Compartment: 18"x8"x10"
Outside Front and Rear Pockets: 16"x5"x8.5"
Outside End Pockets: 7.5"x3.5"x8.5"
- All pockets have:
- Clamshell top opening, with double zipper pulls.
- Grip tabs at ends of zipper openings, for ease of used while wearing gloves.
- Reflective stripes for increased visibility
- #10 YKK zippers on all pockets and main compartment lid.
- Front exterior pocket zips fully open.
- Zippered inner pocket (#8 YKK zipper, 2 pulls), with elastic retainers and open sleeves, on front inside.
- Four open sleeves (size: 4"x2"x5"), with elastic retainers.
- Can add Detachable Accessory Pocket (see below.)
- Main compartment lid - 18"x8" flat zippered pocket.
- Main compartment interior: Fully padded, with two Velcro adjustable padded dividers, which can fold back to leave one large open main pocket.
- Padded, rigid substrate bottom allows bag to resist deflection when fully loaded.
- Made of heavy-duty 1000 d. Cordura, with superior workmanship and construction. All main seams bound with Nylon tape.
- Carry handles and adjustable shoulder strap, sewn to wrap around sides/bottom, for maximum durability.
- RhinoTek(TM) bottom - resists abrasion and wipes clean.
"I wanted to thank all of you for your dedicated work on the design of our EMS Advanced Life Support medication bag. After endless months of searching for the perfect EMS ALS medication bag, I had almost given up. But after meeting with your Tough Traveler staff I knew that I had finally found a company that could create a bag specifically for our needs. Your willingness to modify the Tough Traveler CE Bag Combo and Big Organizer made for a perfect system for our agency.... A simple thing, such as a well designed EMS bag, goes a long way toward better patient care and happier EMS staff. It would have been easy to purchase a generic bag from a faceless supply catalog, just to save a few dollars or a little bit of time. However, Tough Traveler showed us that a local business can provide a superior product. I commend you for your dedication to customer service, innovation, and quality. Thank you,"
Eric Hanchett, NREMT-P
Waterford Rescue Squad Inc.