Weight: 3.5 lbs.
As Recommended in Ski Magazine, Kiplinger's Magazine, & OneBag.com
Our most popular suitcase is ideal for anyone who likes to pack light and compactly - and especially great for business travelers! With a layout that has been recommended in major publications such as Kiplinger's Magazine, quality workmanship & materials, and an amazingly comfortable & versatile carrying system, this is the best carry-on on the market!
• The largest size you can take as a carry-on on most airlines (and it only weighs 3.5 lbs)!
• Three compartments, all with side-wall padding, to keep your clothing and personal items organized and neat
• Full-size flat front pocket for small items such as tickets & passport, etc.
• First main compartment has padded section for laptop computer, files, important items, etc. This will also fit a completely removable laptop case - use your own, or visit our laptop inserts.
• Large rear section features cinch straps to hold your clothes down and keep them from shifting during travel.
• Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap, and with carry-handles with leather handgrip.
• Converts to a backpack! The thick padded backpack straps tuck away in a zippered pocket when not needed.
• Supportive stays in back & removable waistbelt strap for carrying comfort when used as a backpack
• Hand-crafted in the USA wth superb workmanship and the highest quality domestic materials: heavy-duty 1000 d. Cordura®, and heavy-duty YKK® zippers
• Machine Washable & water-resistant
As recommended by Doug Dyment - travel expert of One Bag.com.
Why choose a Tough Traveler bag?
Our bags are handmade in Upstate New York, where we've been making great luggage, backpacks & other bags since 1970. They are well-made and durable, with unique designs & high-quality material.
"I acquired [a Tough Traveler duffel] in 1985-6?, it has flown almost a million miles, sailed for several years' worth of days and is still in use nearly every week for packing and traveling. ....... Thank you for the most amazing piece of luggage I own." - Peter Corsi, Richmond, CA