Thank you for shopping with Tough Traveler!
- Not sure how a bag will look in real life? We have a thirty-day return period, so try it at home and see what you think!
- Call us at 1-800-468-6844 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All our bags are handmade at our factory in upstate New York
Weight: 3.5 lbs.
As Recommended in Ski Magazine, Kiplinger's Magazine, & OneBag.com
Our most popular suitcase is ideal for anyone who likes to pack light and compactly - and especially great for business travelers! With a layout that has been recommended in major publications such as Kiplinger's Magazine, quality workmanship & materials, and an amazingly comfortable & versatile carrying system, this is the best carry-on on the market!
• The largest size you can take as a carry-on on most airlines (and it only weighs 3.5 lbs)!
• Three compartments, all with side-wall padding, to keep your clothing and personal items organized and neat
• Full-size flat front pocket for small items such as tickets & passport, etc.
• First main compartment has padded section for laptop computer, files, important items, etc. This will also fit a completely removable laptop case - use your own, or visit our laptop inserts.
• Large rear section features cinch straps to hold your clothes down and keep them from shifting during travel.
• Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap, and with carry-handles with leather handgrip.
• Converts to a backpack! The thick padded backpack straps tuck away in a zippered pocket when not needed.
• Supportive stays in back & removable waistbelt strap for carrying comfort when used as a backpack
• Hand-crafted in the USA wth superb workmanship and the highest quality domestic materials: heavy-duty 1000 d. Cordura®, and heavy-duty YKK® zippers
• Machine Washable & water-resistant
As recommended by Doug Dyment - travel expert of One Bag.com.
"[Tough Traveler's Trizip is a] great bag as carry on for long trips. 3 times this past year my luggage did not arrive on trips to remote places. The Tri-Zip carried enough so that I could function for the days til the next flight arrived."
Bob Nakamura, NY