TRI-ZIP One-Bag Carry-On
SIZE (REGULAR): 20"w x 13"h x 9"d
SIZE (SMALL): 18"w x 11"h x 9"d
Weight: 3.5 lbs.
• Three compartments, all with side-wall padding, to keep your clothing and personal items organized and neat
• Full-size flat front pocket for small items such as tickets & passport, etc.
• First main compartment has padded section for laptop computer, files, important items, etc. This will also fit a completely removable laptop case - use your own, or visit our laptop inserts.
• Large rear section features cinch straps to hold your clothes down and keep them from shifting during travel.
• Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap, and with carry-handles with leather handgrip.
• Converts to a backpack! The thick padded backpack straps tuck away in a zippered pocket when not needed.
• Supportive stays in back & removable waistbelt strap for carrying comfort when used as a backpack
• 100% Made in USA by Tough Traveler, makers of high-end bags since 1970
• Machine Washable & water-resistant
As Recommended in Ski Magazine, Kiplinger's Magazine, & OneBag.com
Our most popular suitcase is ideal for anyone who likes to pack light and compactly - and especially great for business travelers! With a layout that has been recommended in major publications such as Kiplinger's Magazine, quality workmanship & materials, and an amazingly comfortable & versatile carrying system, this is the best carry-on on the market!
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also focused on "sustainability" since the 1990s. Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!