SIZE: 11"w x 7.5"h x 5"d
- Lightly padded sides & bottom give protection and also make a nice 'stand-up' bag!
- Full-size open pockets on both exterior front and back
- Large open main compartment, with four organizer pockets against the inside walls: one small zippered pocket, two small elastic-topped pockets, and one full-length open pocket
- Most popular as a pocketbook; can also be used as a camera or camcorder bag, picnic bag, emergency medical bag, fishing bag, or tool kit.
- Full-length adjustable shoulder strap.
- 1000 d. Cordura material. Washable & water-resistant
- 100% Made in USA
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted by the talented artisans in our factory in Schenectady, NY. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (even decades!). Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
About our materials: Our materials are almost exclusively made in the USA. We use high-quality American-made YKK zippers. Our primary fabrics are:
Cordura: A heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon with a canvas-like texture. Extraordinarily durable. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Packcloth: A slightly lighter-weight (but still very durable) 400 denier nylon with a smooth texture. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Diamond ripstop: Similar to packcloth, but with a high sheen and a diamond weave pattern. Extra water-resistant. Machine washable.