The unique modular sleeping bag that grows with your child
The deluxe bag for parents who care!
Good Housekeeping's choice as "Favorite bag" - "A top performer in all our tests, Growing Bear was one of the few bags that kept water out."
• Adjusts for growing children 3' to 4'11" (approx. ages 4-10 years)
• Detachable top section zips on to increase length as child grows • Weight: 2 lbs.
• Packs to 15" x 7"
• Lightweight and compact, very compressible, can be carried by the child
(or by the parent when necessary)
• With basic bag, 4-7 year olds get a good fit for child hikers
• With basic bag and two extensions (included with the basic bag), 7-10 year olds get a good fit.
• Hood (or semi-hood) for protection
•Water resistant; nylon shell & HIGH-TECH INSULATING FILL (Primaloft 2)
• Rated to 30° F. (correct sizing is important for warmth)
• Length of bag at smallest size 39", foot to neck
• Length of bag at largest size is 55". foot to neck
• Double pulls on full opening zipper (allows ventilation for feet, or bag to be used as a cover)
• Baffled zippers