Size: 15"h x 11"w x 5"d
• A good small backpack, either for a small adults or for mid-age elementary student
• Large main compartment
• Large zippered flat pocket on front for convenient separation of papers
• Lightweight webbing backpack straps
• Machine washable. Water resistant
• Material: heavy-duty 400 denier Packcloth nylon
• Hand-made in the USA with superior workmanship
• Select "Help Us Go Zero Waste" as your color, and we will make your bag out of material that would otherwise go to waste! Colors are random, but just note on your order if there are colors you love or ones you want to avoid - we'll select one that suits you!
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also focused on "sustainability" since the 1990s. Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
We Also Recommend
it is a great bag. we paid extra for a slightly customized version. we’re very happy with the whole experience. highly recommended!
The backpack is colorful and fun. One seam didn’t fully tuck the fabric edge so I expect some loose threads. The price is truly premium for a basic backpack, and though I’ve had TT packs since I was a kid, it’s harder and harder to justify the cost.
Hi Rob, Thanks for your feedback! If a seam of the backpack isn’t sealed correctly, please send it back to us to fix! The backpack is fully warrantied, so we’ll take care of it quickly and get it back to you.