Size Large: 10"h x 7"w x 3"d - A great fit for an iPadTM or other small tablets, keys, cell phone, or toiletries
• This pouch can be carried alone by a lightweight (detachable) web shoulder strap, or attached to your belt or to a backpack waistbelt, by two small web straps on the back
• In addition to the main pocket, there is a flat zippered pocket on the front, great for keys, change, and other incidentals
• Size Small is a good fit for a NookTM or KindleTM . Size Large is a good fit for an iPadTM or other tablet.
• Fleece lined for insulation & protection
• High-visibility reflective stripe across front
• Made of 400 d. packcloth nylon, plus fleece lining.
• Machine washable. Water-resistant.
• Made in USA
Optional: Without reflective stripe
Optional: Without fleece lining
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted by the talented artisans in our factory in Schenectady, NY. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (even decades!). Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
About our materials: Our materials are almost exclusively made in the USA. We use high-quality American-made YKK zippers. Our primary fabrics are:
Cordura: A heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon with a canvas-like texture. Extraordinarily durable. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Packcloth: A slightly lighter-weight (but still very durable) 400 denier nylon with a smooth texture. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Diamond ripstop: Similar to packcloth, but with a high sheen and a diamond weave pattern. Extra water-resistant. Machine washable.
Used it to carry passport, other ID, credit cards, lip gloss, glasses cleaning fluid/cloth on a recent trip outside the US. Perfect size!