Size: 5"w x 5"h
Weight: 4 oz
• The smallest accessories are sometimes the most important! This little pouch features three zippered compartments to keep everything organized, plus a back pocket with Velcro closure.
• Back pocket has full-length clear vinyl window, divided in two sections, so you can see what you've got on hand.
• Makes a great cosmetics bag to carry in your purse, travel kit bag, sewing kit, First-Aid kit, or small tool bag.
• Packcloth material. Machine washable. Water-resistant.
• Multi-Colored zippers, so you can easily organize your supplies. Also available with plain Black zippers.
• 100% Made in USA
Optional: With removable shoulder strap
Optional: With waistbelt
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted by the talented artisans in our factory in Schenectady, NY. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (even decades!). Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
About our materials: Our materials are almost exclusively made in the USA. We use high-quality American-made YKK zippers. Our primary fabrics are:
Cordura: A heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon with a canvas-like texture. Extraordinarily durable. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Packcloth: A slightly lighter-weight (but still very durable) 400 denier nylon with a smooth texture. Water-resistant. Machine washable.
Diamond ripstop: Similar to packcloth, but with a high sheen and a diamond weave pattern. Extra water-resistant. Machine washable.