SIZE: 17"h x 13"w x 4.5"d
WEIGHT: 1 lb.
• One main pocket, which opens all the way around, providing full access to the pack
• One deep pocket and one small pocket on front
• Main pocket has double zipper pulls.
• Padded shoulder straps, with adjustable-length straps
• Carry-handle at top
• Material: 1000 d. Cordura, with smooth packcloth back
• Machine washable & water-resistant
• 100% Made in USA
Optional: One side water-bottle pocket
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also focused on "sustainability" since the 1990s. Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!
We Also Recommend
Just right for my needs
I used this backpack for the first time for a cruise and found it was the best weight and size for the items needed for shore excursions and as a carry on for our flights.
This bag is great. Just the right size and shape.
Well made bag
Good design with nice color combinations. Was glad to find something made locally.