Size: 12"h x 14"w x 3"d
• A sturdy, open top-tote perfect for grocery shopping
• Made with heavy-duty materials and quality workmanship
• Web straps go all the way around the bag, so that it can hold up to even very heavy loads
• Available in machine-washable nylon or in easily sanitizable vinyl
• Manufactured in the USA with a focus on sustainable practices and low waste. Will last for decades, replacing thousands of disposable plastic bags.
• Made in Schenectady, NY by Tough Traveler, quality bag makers since 1970
About Tough Traveler: All our bags are crafted in Upstate NY, out of 95%+ domestic materials. We use a "slow" manufacturing process that emphasizes quality and durability, such as triple stitching all stress points. Our bags are designed to give many years of use (ask the customers who have had a bag since the 1970s!).
We also have focused on "sustainability" since before it was cool! Our domestic manufacturing & supply chain reduces the pollution of trans-oceanic shipping, and we adhere to the strict environmental controls of New York State. We reduce waste by reusing supplies & packaging, and by using our scrap material for new products. Learn more about our manufacturing at About Tough Traveler!